This website is owned and operated by Clarity Technologies under company license registered in the India. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions "We", "Our" and "Us" refers to www.claritytech.io and Clarity Technologies . Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Any personal information you supply to Us when you use the Website will be used in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online shopping experience.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information in different ways:
- When you visit the Website and use your account to purchase or redeem coupons online;
- When you register an account with Us;
- When you engage with Us on any of Our social channels;
- When you contact Us.
We shall not require you to provide any personal information related to any other person that is not essential and directly related to the provision of the service ordered unless We are required to collect such information under the express instruction of a regulatory authority.
By creating an account with Us, you are giving Us consent to collect of some of your personal data. If you place an order with Us, you are giving Us consent to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, delivery and billing address(es), etc. so that We can process and fulfill your order.
We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes We may ask for your direct telephone number including mobile. This number may be shared with Our delivery partners. These details allow Us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
In certain situations, We may require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running Our business and which does not materially impact your rights. For example, We may use your purchase history to send you more personalized content/ material/ information. We may also combine the shopping history of many customers to identify trends and ensure We can keep up with the demand or develop new products/services to cater to customer needs. This data is always stored anonymously.
Your Personal Information
We shall take all reasonable and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure or the unauthorized use of your personal information.
We may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, We may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing materials and updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences. We do not sell or provide your details to any third-party marketing companies.
We may also use your personal information for Our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so We can consistently improve the Website design and shopping experience to better meet Our customers' needs. We will use this data anonymously and by aggregating information.
If you choose not to share your personal data with Us or refuse certain contact permissions, We might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for. For example, if you’ve asked to be notified when and item comes back into stock, We won’t be able to inform you if you’ve withdrawn your general consent to hear from Us.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information if such disclosure is (i) permitted or requested by law; (ii) expressly permitted by you; (iii) made in the course of making a credit check with a reputable credit reporting agency.
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted affiliates or third parties (for example, delivery couriers, for fraud management, to handle complaints, to help us personalize our offers to you and so on). If these are not directly involved in the provision of services ordered by you, We shall obtain your prior consent before sharing any information with them and you may, at any time, withdraw that consent. In circumstances where it is necessary to provide your information to affiliates or other third parties who are directly involved in the provision of services ordered by you, such parties are required to take all reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your information and to use it only as required for the purposes of providing the services you ordered.
Here’s the policy we apply to those organizations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services;
- They may only use your data for providing the services We specify in our contract with them;
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times. In particular, We require them to take all reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your information;
- We ensure that the contract between them and Us holds them responsible for the privacy and protection of your information;
- If We stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
- IT companies who support our website
- Delivery couriers
- Direct marketing companies who help us manage our electronic communications with you
- Google/Facebook to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the internet. This is based on your acceptance of cookies on the Website
Need to Make a Change?
If you would like to change any of your transactional information in our database, please feel free to contact us. You'll find our phone number and address at the top of this page. All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on the Website (as well as the organization and layout of the Website) together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Us or by Our licensors. Without Our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material of the Website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part.
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes of practice within the India and any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Website.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
- Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via the Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- Use the Website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
- Make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent order;
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of the Website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end "look and feel" of the Website or the underlying software code;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or related infrastructure;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks.
Without prejudice to any of Our other rights (whether at law or otherwise), We reserve the right to:
- Cancel your orders without reference to you; and/or
- Deny you access to the Website
Changes to The Website
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on the Website, or terminate the Website, at any time without notice. We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on the Website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of the Website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may include links to other websites. We do not warrant the validity or content of such websites and We are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remain solely at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
General Conditions of Sale
Please read the following General Conditions of Sale before placing an order on the Website.
By confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by our General Conditions of Sale, you are making an offer to purchase the Product(s), which you have specified on the Website. All orders are subject to acceptance by Us. Any acceptance of your order by Us is subject to these General Conditions of Sale and to the availability of resources.
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from the Website and may refuse to process an order for any reason at any time. We will not be liable to you or a third party by reason of Us withdrawing any Product or refusing to process any order.
- Clarity Technologies will first process a replacement of the returned items where possible. Any replacement will be to your original product specification as detailed on your original order
- A refund (or part refund based on the assessment) will only be offered where it is not possible to replace the goods. A refund will be made in the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase. Please note it may take up to 5-20 days for your bank or card issuer to process the transaction
For more information, please read our complete returns and exchange policy with the terms and conditions mentioned on the page.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our maximum liability to you arising by reason of or in connection with the supply of the Products to you shall be limited to the amount paid by you in respect of the Products in question. Nothing shall exclude or limit our liability to the extent it cannot be limited under India law.
We shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure to deliver the Products to the extent that such delay or failure to deliver arises from causes beyond Our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, floods, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, war, riot, strike, lock-out, and industrial disputes.
These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. Contacting Us
You can contact us by writing to the address as described below. In all instances, please be ready to supply relevant information which We may require from you in order to identify your order. You can also contact us directly by email on email@example.com
"Product" and "Apps" means any products displayed for purchase on the Website "Website" means the website located at claritytech.io